Starting from 2019, the official language of the Journal is English only. Authors and scientists, who wish to publish a paper in the Scientific Journal Series Silesian University of Technology – Organization and Management, should use the following step-by-step guide:
1. How to send a scientific paper / article?
This should be done by using the virtual file format (Microsoft Word format .doc / .docx is preferred). Please send your article to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to properly write the scientific paper, please refer to the rules included in the official Scientific Papers of Silesian University of Technology article template:
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE OFFICIAL SCIENTIFIC PAPERS ARTICLE TEMPLATE (April 2020)
The article should correspond to the scientific discussion themes and topics associated with our journal. You can use online versions of other articles posted on the site as an example (check the current issue or issue archive).
2. After a preliminary review of the article, conducted by the Editorial Team, the paper is then sent to two reviewers.
3. Reviewers read the paper, assess its scientific value and fill in the review forms. After that, authors receive two reviews via e-mail.
4. The journal uses the double-blind reviews procedure.
In case of two positive reviews, authors should improve the article according to the reviewers’ comments. After correcting all mistakes and modifying the content of the paper, the article should then be sent to the Editor-in-chief with the following documents:
– Author’s attitude towards the opinion of the reviewer – form must be completed separately for each reviewer (that is, 2 forms).
– The consent of the author to publish the article (this document should be signed by all authors of the scientific paper).
Both forms must be submitted in paper form, together with the amended article in electronic form.